Friday, November 21, 2003

Its the weekend!! :D A big plus for enjoying the weekend... the Bioen 304 exam went pretty well! Don't think that it was because of superb studying on my part, rather the test was of an easier standard. Just hope I do better than the last time la.
Leonard says with the exams over, he is 'lost'. It is true in the sense that suddenly you realise that there is no need for studying (for now at least) which has taken up more than a majority of our time. With that out of the way, there is a feeling to do something special... but then again we're at a lost of what to do. In the end spent an hour or so playing CS.... haha. Also visited Professor Folch's lab... I basically went not because I was interested in what he was researching, but rather I wanted to see for myself how the labs in the UW were like. And it was pretty good! Rather spacious... and most of all... it had good lighting!! I once went to a lab in NUS... and that was terrible. Totally put me off research then. Right now... well I'm keeping my options open. If I ever find something that interests me greatly, research would definitely be a direction to take. Like Xianne says, ' Welcome to the dark side'. Haha.
Gotta prepare for work in a bit... and then go see Brendan perform. Ah well... and I thought I didn't have anything to do. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home