Tuesday, February 21, 2006

'Are you alrite?' She asks, taking a glance at me.

So what should I say to her?
How do I even begin to explain how much she means to me?
How the special friendship we've shared has gradually transformed into so much more than that?
How each time when we rib one another abt various stuff, randomly chat abt things, engage in number/word puzzles etc etc, I always thoroughly enjoy myself?
That every single thing I've done for her, the only reward I ever wanted was to see her smile?
That each time when we talked about her suitors, I just silently prayed that whoever she chooses eventually would treat her as well as she deserved?
How many times I just wished she could have the same kind of feelings towards him for me?
How, just sometimes, I wished she would show me some form of expression that she appreciated all I did for her?
How seeing her was always the highlight of my day?

I wished I could, but the words simply wouldn't come out.

'Just a little tired,' I replied. 'I'll be fine.'

And I will be.

4 Comments:

Blogger nongi said...

*hugs hugs hugs*
u'll be alright
i'll be with you, u know it, ya?

4:12 AM  
Blogger nongi said...

btw, get better else i'll keep on poking u =P

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pat pat*

man, i wish i could help you in some way!

if she's worth it, keep going! really! :)

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hug hug* *pat pat* ummm... u've got those already... wat about~~

*bbt bbt* *tofu tofu* :)

u know we r here, i am here, giving u support & truly care, k?

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home